Updates and Notice
At BLS International Services Canada Inc. we do not have any decisioning authority, we are a 3rd Party Service Provider, only authorized to collect applications from the authentic applicants as per document checklist and other regulations per strict guidelines of the Consulate of India (CGI) / High Commission of India( HCI), in Canada . Application approval / denial and as well processing time is purely a decision and prerogative of CGI/ HCI, and once they send back the applications to BLS Offices (in approved/ denied status) we deliver it back to the applicants.
Your Document which has been booked for Courier Delivery would reach you by Courier only and can NOT be collected from BLS center for any reason.
Main points regarding application:
- All Application Form needs to be in Portrait format. Landscape format is not acceptable, and your application would be rejected.
Updates from BLS:
- The BLS International Call Centre or BLS International Centre in Canada is unable to take Courier redirection address request Due to logistic reason
- BLS International is unable to receive any request from applicant for re-directly of courier address after the application is process at the Centre (This is to avoid security risk of delivery of the passport) or cannot hold back the passport at the Centre under any condition
- If you see your document status as "Ready for Collection" but you have not taken the Drop-off service, you may click the link postalbls.php, select and pay for Drop off Service for the Document delivery through Purolator courier.
- BLS is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company. We only guarantee to hand over the consignment to the courier company from the date of the application and payment or as per the delivery time schedule agreed at the time of application confirmation. Delivery of all applications will be dispatched at the to registered address of the applicant as per the details given in the application. BLS is in no way responsible for any damage to the document while in transit. We make every effort to dispatch documents on time. If we are unable to dispatch the documents within our normal time frame; we will inform you about the same well in advance.
- We are maintaining 24 hrs quarantine of documents and complete hygiene is being maintained at our Postal Hub. During this Pandemic and Provincial lock-down, postal application processing time at BLS Quarantined Postal Hub at Brampton, Surrey and Ottawa is 3 - 5 business days to process and send the application to Consulate for their decisioning process. The time taken at Consulate would depend on the category / merit of your application. You are required to submit your application duly filled up along with document checklist as mentioned on BLS website. Incomplete or Erroneous applications would be returned to you.
- You can submit your application in two minutes: Please click the 'Self Help' link below, your application will be picked up by Purolator and submitted to BLS and further to the Consulate. (Please ensure that you choose both, the courier Pick-up & Drop-off option) postalbls.php