Who can apply?
- All Canadian Nationals or Non-Canadian nationals holding permanent residence status in Canada for 2 or more years.
- All Non-Canadian Nationals (Apart from U.S / U.K Nationals) holding work permit status less than 2 years in Canada can only apply for Employment Visa in home country.
- U.S & U.K National holding work permit status in Canada may be eligible to apply for business Visa up to the discretion of the Indian Mission.
- Film Visa is granted to those desiring to go to India for undertaking some Research work. Usually, the Research Scholars applying for Film Visa have their case sponsored by the Shastri Indo-Canadian Institute which is a body jointly set up by India and Canada to promote research. If your research work is sponsored by some other institute or university or yourself, then also the procedure remains the same.
- Biometrics is compulsory for all Visa applicants. Applicants between the age of 12-70 must be present personally at the BLS Center to apply for the same. Biometrics are exempted for the applicant applying visa for the duration of 1 year or less. (By Post/Mail only)
Note: 5-10 years visas will not be accepted by Post/Mail.
The validity of the visa/ number of entry to India decision is at the sole discretion of the CGI/HCI. BLS International Services has no role in it and only accepts complete application as per the checklist.
|S.NO||VISA TYPE/Duration/Entries/DURATION||Visa Fee||ICWF Fee||BLS Service Charge||Total Visa Fee|
|Up to 6 Months Single/Multiple entry||100||4||9.82||113.82|
|More than 6 months up to 1year/Multiple||149||4||9.82||162.82|
|more than 1 year up to 5 years||248||4||9.82||261.82|
Please note, the above-mentioned fee is for Canada passport holders applying Visa. Fees may vary for other nationality passports.
Please note that the fees / processing charge is non-refundable and non-transferable
Mode of payment:
- 1) In Person:
Payment can be made by using the below mention modes only:
- Debit Card
- Cash (Applicant’s are requested to get exact cash as per number of applications)
- 2) Postal Applications:
- Kindly Provide Demand Draft/Money order only in favor of BLS International Services Canada Inc., which includes Visa fee + consular fee + BLS Service charges + Return courier fees, to send back your processed application.
- Return courier fees to be added in Demand Draft only if you have not paid online
- Kindly do not enclose any cash in your postal application envelope. BLS will not be responsible for the loss of cash or the postal orders.
Please note that postal applications will not be processed until the correct fee+ consular surcharge fee, service charge and courier is paid. Personal cheques are not acceptable
Note: "We are not providing any pickup and drop off service for PO box address. Applicant has to arrange his/her own pickup and need to provide self addressed printed prepaid return envelope. Also, we do not guarantee for the delivery at PO box address".
Please be advised that the estimated processing times are mentioned below. However, how long an application will take to process is also dependent on the following factors such as the city the application was submitted in, in which city or country was the previous / old passport issued.
Please keep in mind that incomplete applications will lead to a delay in the processing of an application, and all applicant(s) are requested to comply with any changes that may occur during this time. You are requested to make your travel arrangements only after receiving relevant service.
|Requires prior approval from CGI|
Note : The timeline mentioned is tentative and for standard scenario. Due to special circumstances like Covid-19, high volume of applications, etc., it may take longer time in processing the applications. The processing of the application is also depending upon the scrutiny and related verification of the case. Thus there is no fixed timeline for processing of the applications and rendering service.
Note: Applications sent by post will take additional 3-4 working days for processing.
- Processing time mentioned above is an approximate estimate from HCI / CGI. Therefore, BLS International has no influence on the processing time taking when under process at HCI / CGI
- BLS International cannot guaranty the processing time that will be taken after normal processing time due to subject to clearance reason. Contact HCI / CGI procedure: Only after normal processing time has exceeded, applicant can contact the nearest Indian Mission via email for information beyond BLS International Service conditions
- The estimated processing time mentioned below does not include the time that the courier company will take to deliver the passport.
- BLS/HCI/CGI will not be liable for any claims of inconvenience or penalties should applicant need to make changes to their travel plans owing to the delays and/or any inconvenience caused due to any rejections