|Service Application||Photograph Size (height x width)|
|Visa||51 x 51 mm|
|Passport||51 X 51 mm|
|OCI (Overseas Citizenship of India)||51 X 51 mm|
|PIO (Person of Indian Origin)||35 X 35 mm|
|PCC/Birth Certificate||35 X 35 mm|
Note: The photo requirements are very strict.. Please follow the following instructions accordingly:
Note: You can also get photo according to exact specification clicked at BLS Centre.
Note: Additional physical copy of photograph is required apart from uploading in online application.
- Center head within frame and present full head from top of hair to bottom of chin.
- The face should cover about 60-70 percent of the photo area
- The applicant's head, including both face and hair, should be shown from the crown of the head to the tip of the chin.
- Please ensure both ears, neck, and shoulders are clearly visible.
- The head must be centered within the frame.
- Photo should present Full face, front view, eyes open.
- Background should be plain white colored without borders with contract colored clothes (not white clothes).
- Photos with dark, busy, or patterned backgrounds will not be accepted.
- No shadows on the face or on the background.
The photograph should be in colour and of the size of 2 inch x 2 inch(51 mm x 51 mm) for Visa, Passport and OCI
- The photo-print should be clear and with a continuous-tone quality.
- It should have full face, front view, eyes open.
- Photo should present full head from top of hair to bottom of chin.
- Center head within frame.
- The background should be a plain white or off-white.
- There should not be any distracting shadows on the face or on the background.
- Head coverings are not permitted except for religious reasons, but the facial fea tures from bottom of chin to top of forehead and both edges of the face must be clearly shown.
- The expression on the face should look natural.